Go Back   illest > Public Forums > Shark Tank

Old 05-14-2012, 05:20 AM   #1
Truevision
<illest>

Default The Diablo III Schedules Thread

I'm creating this here where its accessible to non-raiding members--for the many who are in our guild or who were once in our guild.

Diablo III is finally upon us!! I'm creating a new thread to find out the schedules of all of those who will be playing so that we can coordinate to play together. =)

To help keep things organized, if you state a set time, please make sure that it is in the CST/Burning Legion server time zone.

Diablo 3 doesn't have a friends list like in WoW where you can add individual characters to the list. The only way to add a friend to your friends list is through RealID or BattleTag. Consequently, this is the only way for friends to be able to play together in co-op mode (the only other method available for co-op mode are public games where anyone can join).

If you have access to the member forums and wish to keep your BattleTag out of these publicly accessible forums, please post your BattleTag in the other Diablo III Thread. But, if that doesn't bother you, post here and I will update the 1st post of this thread and the Diablo III Thread with your BattleTag IDs.

I look forward to playing with ya'll!!

BattleTags
Truevision/Truelight - Truevision#1665
Maddik - Marco#1108
Madogre - ChrisJones75#1584
Orellon - Orellon#1956
Dirtybird - Dirtybird#1652

The only battleTag that is not listed above that is listed in the other thread is Tatsuo's since I don't know if he wants his public or not.

Last edited by Truevision; 05-14-2012 at 09:09 PM..
Truevision is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 05:21 AM   #2
Truevision
<illest>

I will be playing right at 2AM (error 37 permitting) when the servers come up and I won't be going to bed until at least 2AM Wednesday (hopefully longer). I will then be sleeping for 8 hours and then staying up as late as I am able again.

However, I'm more than willing to match my schedule to one or more others so we can do co-op without getting ahead of each other. That includes adhering to a set schedule or staying up longer.

One other thing: if we have a raid Tuesday, I will stop D3 for WoW, but I will be right back to D3 the minute the raid is over.

EDIT: forgot to mention, I will always be in vent while playing D3. After all, why should I have to stop killing monsters just to talk? Typing is so inconvenient...

Last edited by Truevision; 05-14-2012 at 05:33 AM..
Old 05-14-2012, 08:03 AM   #3
Syrio
Hall Monitor

For some reason this post crashed the database (way to go True), but it's fixed now. So you can go back to adding the schedules or whatever (at least from the log that's what it looks like you were doing).
Syrio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 08:34 AM   #4
MADOGRE
Officer

My BT is ChrisJones75#1584

MADOGRE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 09:11 AM   #5
Maddik
Guild Member

My BattleTag: Marco#1108

I don't know the difference between my time and yours. But here the launch will be at 4AM. I will log as soon as the servers come online, then going to work from 07:30AM to 12:00AM, then I am free to play for 10 days.

Add me and let's play co-op guys!

Going play with Witch Doctor.

"In the face of demonic power, most heroes see death. Warlocks see only opportunity."
Maddik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #6
Chreese
knifed by a jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maddik View Post
I will log as soon as the servers come online, then going to work from 07:30AM to 12:00AM, then I am free to play for 10 days.
Breaking News! Young male found dead in his residence after what seems to be 10 days without food, water, or toilet access. He did not seem to be restrained in the room but investigations are still in process.
Chreese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 04:42 PM   #7
Orellon
Guild Member

Orellon#1956

I'll be online tonight for a while as soon as the midnight release goes live. May or may not stay up until I normally wake for work at 5 am. Working half day tomorrow so can nap in the afternoon when i get home if need be.

Planning on starting with my Witch Doctor...not really sure of his "Doctor' qualifications though...
Orellon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #8
dirtybird410
The Original Crew

What time is release for eastern? Is it midnight or do we have to wait til 3am pacific coast release?

Dirtybird#1652

Probably playing a barb, maybe demon hunter
Old 05-14-2012, 09:48 PM   #9
Truevision
<illest>

Eastern, its 3AM. All North American servers go online at 12AM PDT. IOW, 1 hour from now (yay!!).

Also, I updated the 1st posts with the new BattleTag additions.
Old 05-15-2012, 04:50 AM   #10
Orellon
Guild Member

Yeah so got kinda excited and forgot the whole time zone thing. Oops. Will be starting my marathon session today around 3 pm central and hacking and slashing until my wife texts me and tells me to come to bed!
Orellon is offline   Reply With Quote